Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 6TH NOVEMBER, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 9th October, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Gateway Wales – Mr. N. Baker,
also in attendance Mr. S. Hodgetts - Cardiff Airport.
[View Gateway Wales Minute]
5. National Eisteddfod 2012, Llandow, Vale of Glamorgan – Closing Report - Cabinet: 15th October, 2012.
[View National Eisteddod Closing Report Minute]
6. Civil Parking Enforcement – Progress – Cabinet: 15th October, 2012.
[View Civil Parking Enforcement Minute]
7. Vale of Glamorgan Agricultural Show - Vale of Glamorgan Council Business Breakfast, Feedback Report and Business Liaison Activities - Cabinet: 15th October, 2012.
[View Business Breakfast Minute]
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing -
8. Lavernock Point to St. Ann’s Head - Shoreline Management Plan SMP 2.
[View Shoreline Management Plan Minute]
Reports of the Director of Resources -
9. Scrutiny Tracking of Recommendations.
[View Scrutiny Tracking Minute]
10. Scrutiny Committee Work Programme.
[View Work Programme Minute]
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
31st October, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Ms. C. Curtis, Mrs. P. Drake, E. Hacker,
P. King, A.G. Powell and C.J. Williams.