Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 15TH JANUARY, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meetings held on 4th December, 2012 and 19th December, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing -
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the period 1st April 2012 to 30th November 2012.
(Members having any queries in relation to specific projects are requested to contact the Head of Service for the project prior to the meeting.)
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
5. Section 106 Legal Agreements - Protocol for Implementation of Spend: Cabinet - 5th November, 2012.
[View Section 106 Legal Agreements Minute]
6. Community Infrastructure Levy: Cabinet: 19th November, 2012.
[View CIL Minute]
7. Air Quality Review and Assessment: Cabinet - 19th November, 2012.
[View Air Quality Review and Assessment Minute]
8. Barry Cluster Communities First: Cabinet - 3rd December, 2012.
[View Barry Cluster Communities First Minute]
9. Cardiff Local Development Plan 2006 - 2026: Public Consultation on the Preferred Strategy: Cabinet - 3rd December, 2012.
[View Cardiff LDP Minute]
10. Play Sufficiency Audit: Cabinet - 3rd December, 2012.
[View Play Sufficiency Audit Minute]
11. Severn Barrage Consultation: Cabinet - 17th December, 2012.
[View Severn Barrage Consultation Minute]
Reports of the Director of Visible Services and Housing -
12. Progress Report - XFOR (Local Authority Support Ltd.) Environmental Enforcement Services Trial.
[View XFOR Minute]
13. Prosiect Gwyrdd Partnership – Residual Waste Treatment.
[View Prosiect Gwyrdd Minute]
Report of the Director of Resources -
14. Scrutiny Tracking of Recommendations - 3rd Quarter.
[View Scrutiny Tracking Minute]
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th January, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Ms. C. Curtis, Mrs. P. Drake, E. Hacker,
P. King, A.G. Powell and C.J. Williams.