Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 12TH FEBRUARY, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 15th January, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Joint Report of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing -
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2012 to 31st December, 2012.
(Members having any queries in relation to specific projects are requested to contact the Head of Service for the project prior to the meeting.)
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
Report of the Managing Director –
5. End of Year Performance Report by Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) - National Strategic Indicators, Public Accountability Measures, Service Improvement Data).
[View End of Year Performance Minute]
6. Local Flood Risk Management Strategy: Cabinet – 14th January, 2013.
[View Local Flood Risk Management Strategy Minute]
Report of the Director of Development Services
7. Fees and Charges – Countryside.
[View Fees and Charges Minute]
Report of the Director of Visible and Housing Services
8. Civil Parking Enforcement – Progress.
[View Civil Parking Enforcement Minute]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
6th February, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Ms. C. Curtis, Mrs. P. Drake, E. Hacker,
P. King, A.G. Powell and C.J. Williams.