Notice of Meeting EXTRAORDINARY SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 28TH FEBRUARY, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 12th February 2013.
Joint Report of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the period 1st April 2012 to 31st December 2012. ( item deferred from 12th February 2013 meeting)
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
5. Prosiect Gwyrdd Partnership – Residual Waste Treatment Procurement – Final Bidder and Joint Working Agreement (JWA2).
[View Prosiect Gwyrdd Minute]
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
22nd February, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Ms. C.L. Curtis, Mrs. P. Drake, E. Hacker,
P.G. King, A.G. Powell and C.J. Williams.