Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 16TH APRIL, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apology for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meetings held on 28th February and 12th March, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Proposed Events Programme 2013 – 2014 – called-in by Councillor Dr. I.J. Johnson.
[View Proposed Events Programme Minute]
5. Innovation Quarter (Barry Waterfront) Updated Indicative I Q Master Plan and Consolidation Paper – called-in by Councillor Dr. I.J. Johnson. [Cabinet Report and Appendices]
[View Innovation Quarter Minute]
Request for Consideration of Matter –
6. Consideration to Ban Dogs from Vale Play Areas (Councillor R.J. Bertin).
[View Dog Bans Minute]
Reports of the Service Director –
7. Service Planning 2013 – 2017.
[View Service Planning Minute]
8. Service Plan – Directorate of Development Services.
[View DDS Service Plan Minute]
9. Service Plan – Directorate of Visible Services and Housing.
[View DVSH Service Plan Minute]
10. Improvement Objectives 2013/14.
[View Improvement Objectives Minute]
Reports of the Director of Resources –
11. Site Inspections.
[View Site Inspections Minute]
12. Decision Tracking of Scrutiny Committee Recommendations.
[View Decision Tracking Minute]
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Changing Economic Circumstances: Supporting Businesses in the Local Economy - Feedback on Issues Raised.
[View Feedback Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
10th April, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Ms. C. Curtis, Mrs. P. Drake, E. Hacker,
P. King, A.G. Powell and C.J. Williams.