Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 16TH MAY, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
[View Appointment of Vice-Chairman minute]
4. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
5. Welsh Government Consultation on Common Agricultural Policy Reform 2014 - 2020 - A Vale of Glamorgan Council Response - Cabinet: 8th April, 2013.
[View WG Consultation minute]
Report of the Head of Democratic Services -
6. Task and Finish Activities 2013/14.
[View Task and FInish Activities minute]
Request for Consideration of Matter - Councillor R J Bertin
7. Closure of the Barry Bike Centre.
[View Closure minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
10th May, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) as appointed at the Annual Meeting on 15th May, 2013