Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 18TH JUNE, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 16th May, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Grants to Community/Voluntary Organisations: Review of Services Offered to the Council by Valeways (Cabinet: 3rd June, 2013) - Councillor Dr. I.J. Johnson.
[View Valeways Minute]
5. Barry Island – Update on Regeneration, the Production of a Master Plan and Marketing of Nell’s Point: Cabinet – 18th March, 2013.
[View Barry Island Regeneration Minute]
Joint Report of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2013 to 30th April 2013.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
7. Vale of Glamorgan Town Centre Framework: Cabinet – 20th May, 2013.
[View Town Centre Framework Minute]
8. Welsh Government Consultation: Planning for Waste - Revision to Chapter 12 of Planning Policy Wales and Technical Advice Note 21: Cabinet – 3rd June, 2013.
[View Planning for Waste Minute]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
12th June, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor E. Hacker
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, P. King, A.G. Powell and C.J. Williams.