Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 5TH NOVEMBER, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 8th October, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Request for Consideration of Matter –
4. Parkwood Leisure’s Contract with the Vale of Glamorgan (Councillor Mrs. P. Drake).
[View Parkwood Leisure's Contract Minute]
5. Welsh Government Consultation: Draft Technical Advice Note (TAN) 23 Economic Development – Cabinet: 9th September, 2013.
[View TAN 23 Minute]
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
6. Quarter 1 Visible Services Performance Report 2013/14.
[View Q1 Visible Services Minute]
Reports of the Director of Development Services –
7. Sports Development Annual Report.
[View Sports Development Minute]
8. Quarter 1 Development Services Performance Report 2013/14.
[View Q1 Development Services Minute]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
30th October, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor E. Hacker
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, P. King, A.G. Powell and C.J. Williams.