Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 11TH MARCH, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 11th February, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Joint Report of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing -
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2013 to 31st January 2014.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
Report of the Director of Development Services –
5. Improvement Plan Part 1 (Improvement Objectives 2014/15).
[View Improvement Plan Minute]
6. Quarterly Performance Monitoring Reports – Quarter 3
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
(i) Development Services.
[View Quarter 3 Development Services Minute]
(ii) Visible Services.
[View Quarter 3 Visible Services Minute]
7. Reports of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
(i) Development Services Service Plan 2014-18.
[View Service Plan Development Services Minute]
(ii) Visible Services Service Plan 2014-18.
[View Service Plan Visible Services Minute]
Report of the Director of Resources –
8. Task and Finish Activities for 2014/15.
[View Task and Finish Activities Minute]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th March, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor E. Hacker
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, Mrs. P. Drake, H.J.W. James, P. King, A.G. Powell and C.J. Williams.