Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 20TH MAY, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
[View Appointment of Vice Chairman Minute]
3. Minutes of the meetings held on 1st and 29th April, 2014.
4. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation -
5. Barry Island Beach Huts Rental Policy.
[View Beach Huts Minute]
Request for Consideration –
6. Proposed Changes to Waste Collection and Recycling in the Vale of Glamorgan (Councillor Dr. I.J. Johnson).
[View Waste Collection Minute]
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
7. Waste Management and Cleansing - Recycling Performance.
[View Recycling Performance Minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
14th May, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
To All Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) as appointed at the Annual Meeting on 14th May, 2014