Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 15TH JULY, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 17th June, 2014.
[View Minutes minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interests minute]
Joint Reports of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st May 2014.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring minute]
5. Closure of Accounts.
[View Closure of Accounts minute]
6. Vale of Glamorgan Destination Action Plan – Cabinet: 16th June, 2014.
[View Destination Action Plan minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for the Environment and Visible Services
7. Coldbrook Catchment Flood Risk Management Scheme.
[View Coldbrook Catchment minute]
NB : Would Members please note that this report is to be considered by Cabinet on 14th July 2014 and the decision of Cabinet will be reported to the Scrutiny Committee at the meeting on 15th July 2014.
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
8. Visible Services End of Year Performance Report 2013/14 and Target Setting 2014/15.
[View Visible Services minute]
Reports of the Director of Development Services –
9. Development Services End of Year Performance Report 2013/14 and Target Setting 2014/15.
[View Development Services minute]
Reports of the Director of Resources –
10. Consultation Event with Key Stakeholders – Business Liaison Meeting.
[View Consultation Event minute]
11. Scrutiny Committees – Draft Annual Report – May 2013 to April 2014.
[View Annual Report minute]
12. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Work Programme Schedule 2014/15.
[View Decision Tracking minute]
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th July, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor E. Hacker
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, P. King, A.G. Powell, G. Roberts and S.T. Wiliam.