Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 7TH OCTOBER, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 2nd September, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. 'XFOR' Environmental Enforcement Services Trial – 30 July 2012 – 20 May 2013 – Cabinet: 28th July 2014.
Also Request for Consideration of Matter Received from Councillor Dr. I.J. Johnson (See Appendix B).
5. Sports Development – Cabinet: 11th August, 2014.
6. Welsh Government Consultation: Draft Technical Advice Note (TAN) 1 Joint Housing Land Availability Studies – Cabinet: 8th September, 2014.
7. Transport Savings Programme Update – Cabinet: 8th September, 2014.
Joint Report of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
8. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st August, 2014.
9. Quarterly Performance Monitoring Reports – Quarter 1
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
(i) Development Services.
(ii) Visible Services.
Report of the Director of Resources –
10. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Work Programme Schedule 2014/15.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
1st October, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor E. Hacker
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, P. King, A.G. Powell, G. Roberts and S.T. Wiliam.