Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 4TH NOVEMBER, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 7th October, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Request for Consideration of Matter - Councillor R.J. Bertin -
4. The Use of LED Lights as Street Lights. (View supplementary information tabled at meeting)
4.(a) Mr. S. Nicholas – Interested Party - to address the Committee on this issue (up to 5 minutes).
5. Street Lighting Energy Reduction Strategy - Cabinet: 20th October, 2014.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and
6. Annual report – Section 106 – Legal Agreements 2013 – 2014.
Report of the Director of Development Services -
7. Leisure Contract Monitoring – To include presentation by Mr. Dave Knevett, Operational Manager for Leisure and Tourism. (View presentation)
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
29th October, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor E. Hacker
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, P. King, A.G. Powell, G. Roberts and S.T. Wiliam.