Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 6TH JANUARY, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held 2nd December, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Joint Report of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April, 2014 to 30th November, 2014.
5. Innovation Quarter - Marketing Disposal of IQ Southern Development Site - Cabinet: 28th November, 2014.
6. Draft Local Transport Plan 2015 - Cabinet: 1st December, 2014. [View presentation]
7. Play - Initiatives and Update - Cabinet: 1st December, 2014.
8. Vale of Glamorgan Agricultural Show - Business Breakfast - Cabinet: 1st December, 2014.
Report of the Director of Resources -
9. 3rd Quarter Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Work Programme.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
29th December 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor E. Hacker;
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, P. King, A.G. Powell, G. Roberts and S.T. Wiliam.