Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 10TH MARCH, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
(NB - BRIEFING SESSION FOR MEMBERS OF SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
AT 4.00 P.M. ON CONTRACT MONITORING - LEISURE - IN COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held 6th January, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Revised Waste Management and Cleansing Charging Arrangements – Cabinet: 9th February, 2015.
5. Collection of Dry Recyclate - Waste (England and Wales) Regulations 2011 - Cabinet: 23rd February, 2015.
Joint Reports of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st January, 2015.
7. Service Plans 2015-2019 –
(i) Development Services Service Plan 2015-2019.
(ii) Visible Services Service Plan 2015-2019.
8. Quarterly Performance Monitoring Reports – Quarter 3 –
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
(i) Development Services.
(ii) Visible Services.
Report of the Director of Development Services –
9. Improvement Plan Part 1 (Improvement Objectives 2015/16).
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
3rd March, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor E. Hacker;
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, P. King, A.G. Powell, G. Roberts and S.T. Wiliam.