Notice of Meeting EXTRAORDINARY SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 24TH MARCH, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
3. Section 106 Legal Agreements – Protocol for Consultation on Implementation of Spend – Cabinet: 26th January, 2015.
4. Publication of Revised Welsh Government Technical Advice Note (TAN) 1 Joint Housing Land Availability Studies (2015) – Cabinet: 9th February, 2015.
5. Barry: A Centre of Growth and Opportunity – Progress Report – Cabinet: 23rd February, 2015.
6. Regeneration Partnership Working Arrangements in Barry – Progress Report - Cabinet: 23rd February 2015.
7. Fees and Charges, Countryside Services – Cabinet: 9th March 2015.
8. Vale of Glamorgan Destination Action Plan (2014-2017): Feedback from Consultation Exercise and Final Destination Action Plan (As Amended) - Cabinet: 23rd February, 2015.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
17th March, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor E. Hacker;
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, P. King, A.G. Powell, G. Roberts and S.T. Wiliam.