Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 14TH APRIL, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
(N.B. ADJOURNED BRIEFING SESSION FOR MEMBERS OF SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT) AT 4.00 P.M. ON CONTRACT MONITORING – LEISURE – IN COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 10th March, 2015 and the Extraordinary meeting held on 24th March, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Joint Report of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing -
4. Traffic Management Task and Finish Group to the Scrutiny Committee –Update on Actions Undertaken.
Report of the Director of Development Services -
5. Leisure Management Contract.
Reports of the Director of Development Services -
6. Barry Island – Regeneration and Enhancement Programme and Beach Huts Policy.
7. Barry Cluster Communities First Progress Report.
Report of the Director Resources -
8. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Work Programme Schedule 2015/16.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
8th April, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor E. Hacker
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, P. King, A.G. Powell, G. Roberts and S.T. Wiliam.