Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 19TH MAY, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
(N.B. A live demonstration of the Vehicle Telemetry System for Members of the Scrutiny Committees (Economy and Environment) and (Corporate Resources) will be held at 11.00 a.m. at the Alps Depot)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 14th April, 2015.
4. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing -
5. Regulatory Audit Plan 2015.
Report of the Managing Director –
6. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Work Programme Schedule 2015/16.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
12th May, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
To all Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) as appointed at the Annual Meeting on 13th May, 2015.