Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 5TH JANUARY, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 1st December, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Greenlinks Services. [Presentation - tabled at the meeting]
Call-in – Councillor J.C. Bird -
5. New Draft Supplementary Planning Guidance – Affordable Housing and Planning Obligations. [View Extract of Cabinet Minute] [View Cabinet Report] [Information - tabled at the meeting]
6. Draft Corporate Plan 2016-20 – Cabinet: 14th December, 2015. [Presentation - tabled at the meeting]
7. Performance Management Framework – Cabinet: 14th December, 2015.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
8. Revenue and Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 30th November 2015.
Report of the Managing Director –
9. 3rd Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Work Programme Schedule 2015/16.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
23rd December, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A. Moore;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor P.G. King;
Councillors: A.G. Bennett, P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, A.G. Powell, G. Roberts and S.T. Wiliam.