Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 2ND FEBRUARY, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 5th January, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Request for Consideration – Councillor R.J. Curtis – [Additional Information in respect of APSE]
4. Integrated Weed / Pest Control.
Joint Report of the Managing Director and Director of Environment and Housing –
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 31st December 2015.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
6. Adoption of the Vale of Glamorgan Local Transport Plan Annual Progress Report. [View additional information tabled at meeting]
7. Coastal Monitoring Update, Vale of Glamorgan Coastline.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
26th January, 2016
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A. Moore;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor P.G. King;
Councillors: A.G. Bennett, P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, A.G. Powell, G. Roberts and S.T. Wiliam.