Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 8TH MARCH, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 2ndFebruary, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Request for Consideration – Councillor R.J. Curtis – [APSE Document]
4. Computer Controlled Spot Weed Technology. [View presentation provided at the meeting]
5. Vale of Glamorgan Council Annual Self-Assessment – Cabinet: 8th February, 2016.
6. Barry Island Beach Huts – Cabinet: 22nd February, 2016.
Joint Report of the Managing Director and Director of Environment and Housing –
7. Revenue and Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 31st January 2016.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
8. Traffic Management Task and Finish Group Update on the Implementation Plan.
9. Quarter 3 Development Services Performance Report 2015-16.
10. Quarter 3 Visible Services Performance Report 2015-16.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
1st March, 2016
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A. Moore;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor P.G. King;
Councillors: A.G. Bennett, P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, A.G. Powell, G. Roberts and S.T. Wiliam.