Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 12TH APRIL, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 8th March, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Managing Director –
4. Tourism and Commercial Opportunities at Countryside Service Sites.
5. Barry Island Beach Huts – Cabinet: 11th April, 2016.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
6. Quarter 3 - Visible Services Performance Report 2015-16.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
7. Improvement Plan Part 1 (Improvement Objectives 2016/17).
Report of the Managing Director -
8. 4th Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th April, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A. Moore;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor P.G. King;
Councillors: A.G. Bennett, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, A.G. Powell, G. Roberts and S.T. Wiliam (plus one vacancy).