Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (HOUSING AND PUBLIC PROTECTION)
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 2ND NOVEMBER, 2011 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 6th October, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Watch House Bay Water Quality - Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment): 4th October, 2011.
[View Watch House Bay Water Quality minute]
5. Draft Housing Business Plan 2011 – Cabinet: 19th October, 2011.
[View Draft Housing Business Plan minute]
Joint Report of the Director of Finance, ICT and Property and the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
6. Housing Business Plan - Update.
[View Housing Business Plan Update minute]
Reports of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
7. Supporting People Planning Group - Minutes of Meetings.
[View Supporting People Planning Group Minutes minute]
8. Welfare Benefit Reform.
[View Welfare Benefit Reform minute]
9. Decision Tracking.
[View Decision Tracking minute]
Request for Consideration -
10. Metal Thefts (Submitted by Councillor R.F. Curtis).
[View Metal Thefts minute]
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
27th October, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Rees, Tel: (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection)
Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (Chairman);
Councillor J.C. Bird (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors R.J. Bertin Ms. B.E. Brooks, S.C. Egan, N.P. Hodges, J.W. Thomas, R.P. Thomas, A.C. Williams, E.T. Williams and Ms. M. Wright.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing Federation
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mr. G. Amos
Mr. J. Farrington
Mr. B. Fisher
Mrs. D. Hill