Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (HOUSING AND PUBLIC PROTECTION)
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 19TH JANUARY, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 14th December, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Target Hardening to the Homes of Victims of Domestic Abuse: Cabinet - 13th December, 2011.
[View Target Hardening to Homes Minute]
Reports of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April, 2011 to 30th November, 2011.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
6. Anti-Social Behaviour DVD.
[View Anti Social Behaviour DVD Minute]
7. Welsh Housing Quality Standard Action Plan (Version 15) Housing Revenue Account Asset Management Strategy.
[View Welsh Housing Quality Standard Action Plan Minute]
8. Public Housing Action Monitoring - Quarter 2.
[View Public Housing Action Monitoring Minute]
9. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations.
[View Decision Tracking Minute]
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
13th January, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Rees, Tel: (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection)
Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (Chairman);
Councillor J.C. Bird (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors R.J. Bertin Ms. B.E. Brooks, S.C. Egan, N.P. Hodges, J.W. Thomas, R.P. Thomas, A.C. Williams, E.T. Williams and Ms. M. Wright.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing Federation
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mr. G. Amos
Mr. J. Farrington
Mr. B. Fisher
Mrs. D. Hill