Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (HOUSING AND PUBLIC PROTECTION)
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 10TH OCTOBER, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Supporting People Local Commissioning Plan 2012/13 – 2013/14: Cabinet – 17th September, 2012.
[View Supporting People Local Commissioning Plan Minute]
5. Gambling Act 2005 – Statement of Principles: Licensing Committee – 3rd September 2012.
[View Statement of Principles Minute]
Joint Report of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring – 1st April to 31st August 2012.
(Members having any queries in relation to specific capital projects are requested to contact the Head of Service for the project prior to the meeting.)
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
Report of the Director of Development Services -
7. Draft Alcohol Strategy 2012 – 15.
[View Draft Alcohol Strategy Minute]
Reports of the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
8. Tenant Participation Strategy 2012 – 15 Action Plan.
[View Tenant Participation Strategy Minute]
9. Sustainable Investment – Housing Investment Programme.
[View Sustainable Investment Minute]
10. Welsh Housing Quality Standard Action Plan (Version 16) Housing Revenue Account Asset Management Strategy.
[View WHQS Action Plan Minute]
11. Manual on Affordable Housing Provision.
[View Manual on Affordable Housing Provision Minute]
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Request for Consideration of Matter (Councillor R.J. Bertin) –
13. An Update on the Use of CCTV in the Vale of Glamorgan.
[View Update on CCTV Minute]
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
4th October, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Rees, Tel: (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. C. Curtis
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, J. Drysdale, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, Mrs. A.J. Moore, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, A.C. Williams and E. Williams.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing Federation
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mr. G. Amos
Mr. J. Farrington
Mr. B. Fisher
Mrs. D. Hill