Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (HOUSING AND PUBLIC PROTECTION)
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 16TH JANUARY, 2013, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Joint Report of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2012 to 30th November 2012.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
Reports of the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
5. Options Appraisal for Land in Housing Services.
[View Options Appraisal Minute]
6. Supporting People Regional Collaborative Committee.
[View MSPRC inute]
7. Smoke Alarms and Fire Safety Provision in Blocks of Flats.
[View Smoke Alarms Minute]
8. Interim Review of the HOMES4U Allocation Policy.
[View Homes4U Minute]
Reports of the Director of Development Services –
9. Update on the Progress of the Gobaith Unit for Prolific and Priority Offender Unit.
[View Gobaith Unit Minute]
10. Report on the Community Activities Conducted in 2012 using “The Reassurance Engagement Vehicle” (TREV).
[View TREV Minute]
11. Guidance and Priorities for the Adaptation of Homes of People with Impairments.
[View Adaptation of Homes Minute]
Report of the Director of Resources –
12. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations.
[View Decision Tracking Minute]
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
10th January, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Rees, Tel: (01446) 709413, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. C. Curtis
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, J. Drysdale, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, Mrs. A.J. Moore, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, A.C. Williams and E. Williams.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mr. G. Amos
Mr. J. Farrington
Mr. B. Fisher
Mrs. D. Hill