Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (HOUSING AND PUBLIC PROTECTION)
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 13TH FEBRUARY, 2013, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
[View Minutes minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Director of Social Services –
4. Youth Offending Service - Six Monthly Performance Report.
[View Youth Offending Service minute]
Reports of the Director of Development Services –
5. Community Safety Performance Monitoring.
[View Performance Monitoring minute]
6. Vale of Glamorgan Young Persons Substance Misuse Consultation Report (2011).
[View Misuse Consultation minute]
7. Update on the Implementation of the Empty Property Strategy.
[View Empty Property Strategy minute]
Report of the Managing Director –
8. End of Year Performance Report by Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection) – National Strategic Indicators, Public Accountability Measures, Service Improvement Data.
[View Performance minute]
Joint Report of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
9. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2012 to 31st December 2012.
[View Revenue and Capital minute]
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
10. Tenant Participation Strategy 2012-15 Action Plan.
[View Tenant Participation Strategy minute]
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th February, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Rees, Tel: (01446) 709413, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. C. Curtis
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, J. Drysdale, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, Mrs. A.J. Moore, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, A.C. Williams and E. Williams.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mr. G. Amos
Mr. J. Farrington
Mr. B. Fisher
Mrs. D. Hill