Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (HOUSING AND PUBLIC PROTECTION)
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 13TH MARCH, 2013, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Joint Report of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2012 to 31st January 2013.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring minute]
Reports of the Director of Development Services –
5. Public Protection – Proposed Fees and Charges.
[View Proposed Fees and Charges minute]
Reports of the Managing Director / Director of Resources –
(Members are reminded to inform Democratic Services by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
6. Service Planning 2013/17.
[View Service Planning minute]
7. 3rd Quarter Performance and Action Monitoring -
(i) Building Services.
[View Q3 Building Services minute]
(ii) Public Protection.
[View Q3 Public Protection minute]
(iii) Public Housing.
[View Q3 Public Housing minute]
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
8. Housing Improvement Programme – Progress Update.
[View HIP Progress Update minute]
9. S180 Voluntary Sector Funding Achieved Outcomes.
[View S180 minute]
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th March, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Rees, Tel: (01446) 709413, E-mail: email@example.com
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. C. Curtis
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, J. Drysdale, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, Mrs. A.J. Moore, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, A.C. Williams and E. Williams.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mr. G. Amos
Mr. J. Farrington
Mr. B. Fisher
Mrs. D. Hill