Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (HOUSING AND PUBLIC PROTECTION)
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 17TH APRIL, 2013, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing -
4. Housing Improvement Programme - Response to Members' Concerns.
[View Housing Improvement Programme minute]
Reports of the Managing Director / Director of Resources –
5. Update on the Use of CCTV in the Vale of Glamorgan.
[View CCTV Update minute]
6. Improvement Objectives 2013/14.
[View Improvement Objectives minute]
7. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations.
[View Decision Tracking minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
11th April, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Rees, Tel: (01446) 709413, E-mail: email@example.com
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. C. Curtis
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, J. Drysdale, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, Mrs. A.J. Moore, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, A.C. Williams and E. Williams.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mr. G. Amos
Mr. J. Farrington
Mr. B. Fisher
Mrs. D. Hill