Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (HOUSING AND PUBLIC PROTECTION)
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 19TH JUNE, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
[View Minutes minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Delivery of Children Disabled Facilities Grants: Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources): 4th June, 2013.
[View Delivery of Children DFGs minutes
Request for Consideration of Matter -
5. Update on Emergency Planning Within the Vale of Glamorgan - Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore.
[View Emergency Planning Update minute]
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing -
6. Voids Management.
[View Voids Management minute]
Joint Report of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing -
7. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th April, 2013.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13th June, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection)
Councillor J.C. Bird (Chairman);
Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (Vice-Chairman)
Councillors R.J. Bertin, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, J. Drysdale, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, Mrs. A.J. Moore, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas and E. Williams.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mr. G. Amos
Mr. B. Fisher
Mrs. A. Evans
Mr. A. Raybould.