Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (HOUSING AND PUBLIC PROTECTION)
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 17TH JULY, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Joint Reports of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing -
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2013 to 31st May, 2013.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring minute]
5. Closure of Accounts 2012/13.
[View Closure of Accounts minute]
Report of the Managing Director -
6. End of Year Performance 2012/13 and Performance Indicators 2013/14 -
(i) Building Services. [End of Year Performance] [Action Monitoring]
[View Building Services Performance minute]
(ii) Public Protection. [End of Year Performance] [Action Monitoring]
[View Public Protection Performance minute]
(iii) Public Housing. [End of Year Performance] [Action Monitoring]
[View Public Housing Performance minute]
Report of the Director of Development Services -
7. Under-Age Sales of Alcohol in the Vale of Glamorgan.
[View Under Age Sales of Alcohol minute]
Report of the Director of Social Services -
8. Youth Offending Service - Annual Performance Report 2012/13.
[View YOS Performance Report minute]
Report of the Director of Resources -
9. Housing Improvement Programme - Progress Update.
[View Progress Update minute]
10. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations.
[View Decision Tracking minute]
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
11th July, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection)
Councillor J.C. Bird (Chairman);
Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (Vice-Chairman)
Councillors R.J. Bertin, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, J. Drysdale, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, Mrs. A.J. Moore, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas and E. Williams.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mr. G. Amos
Mr. B. Fisher
Mrs. A. Evans
Mr. A. Raybould.