Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (HOUSING AND PUBLIC PROTECTION)
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 6TH NOVEMBER, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 9th October, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Social Housing Grant Programme 2013-2016: Cabinet – 21st October 2013.
[View Social Housing Grant Programme Minute]
5. Consultation on Draft Anti-Social Behaviour Policy: Cabinet – 21st October 2013.
[View Draft Anti-Social Behaviour Policy Minute]
6. Disabled Facilities Grant Performance 2013-14 – Quarter 1: Cabinet – 21st October 2013 (to include presentation).
[View DFG Performance Minute]
7. Public Protection: Regulatory Services Collaborative Project – (Alun Billinghurst, Head of Public Protection).
[View Regulatory Services Collaborative Project Minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
31st October, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection)
Councillor J.C. Bird (Chairman);
Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (Vice-Chairman)
Councillors R.J. Bertin, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, J. Drysdale, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, Mrs. A.J. Moore, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas and E. Williams.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mr. G. Amos
Mr. B. Fisher
Mrs. A. Evans
Mr. A. Raybould.