Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (HOUSING AND PUBLIC PROTECTION)
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 12TH FEBRUARY, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 15th January, 2014.
[View Minutes minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations minute]
Report of the Director of Social Services –
4. Youth Offending Service – Six Monthly Performance Report 2013/14.
[View YOS Six Monthly Performance minute]
Report of the Director of Resources –
5. Cardiff and Vale Substance Misuse Management Framework Data Report.
[View Substance Misuse Management Framework minute]
Joint Report of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring of the Period 1st April 2013 to 31st December 2013.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring minute]
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
6th February, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection)
Councillor J.C. Bird (Chairman);
Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (Vice-Chairman)
Councillors R.J. Bertin, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, J. Drysdale, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, Mrs. A.J. Moore, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas and E. Williams.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mr. G. Amos
Mr. B. Fisher
Mrs. A. Evans
Mr. A. Raybould.