Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (HOUSING AND PUBLIC PROTECTION)
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 18TH JUNE, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 2nd April, 2014.
4. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Joint Report of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th April 2014.
6. Disabled Facilities Grant Performance 2013-14 Quarters 2 and 3 – Cabinet: 7th April, 2014.
Report of the Director of Development Services –
7. Progress Made on the Alcohol Strategy for the Vale of Glamorgan 2013/14.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Exit from Housing Revenue Account Subsidy System.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
12th June, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. C. Hope, Tel: Barry (01446) 709855
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection)
Chairman: Councillor C.J. Williams
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, Mrs. P. Drake, J. Drysdale, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and E. Williams.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mr. G. Amos
Mr. B. Fisher
Mr. A. Raybould
(plus 1 vacancy).