Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (HOUSING AND PUBLIC PROTECTION)
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 16TH JULY, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 18th June, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Joint Reports of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th April 2014.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
5. Closure of Accounts 2013/14.
[View Closure of Accounts Minute]
6. Draft Re-chargeable Repairs Policy - Cabinet: 30th June, 2014.
[View Rechargeable Repairs Policy Minute]
Reports of the Director of Development Services –
7. Housing and Building Services End of Year Performance Report 2013/14 and Target Setting 2014/15.
[View Housing and Building Services Minute]
8. Development Services End of Year Performance Report 2013/14 and Target Setting 2014/15.
[View Development Services Minute]
Report of the Director for Visible Services and Housing –
9. Update on Housing Improvement Programme.
[View Housing Improvement Programme Minute]
10. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Work Programme Schedule 2014/15.
[View Decision Tracking Minute]
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th July, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. C. Hope, Tel: Barry (01446) 709855
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection)
Chairman: Councillor C.J. Williams;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor J. Drysdale
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and E. Williams.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mr. G. Amos
Mr. B. Fisher
Mr. A. Raybould
(plus 1 vacancy).