Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (HOUSING AND PUBLIC PROTECTION)
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 10TH SEPTEMBER, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meetings held on 16th July and 22nd July, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Housing (Wales) Bill – Cabinet: 16th June, 2014.
5. White Ribbon Campaign – Violence Against Women and Girls – Cabinet: 16th June, 2014.
6. Draft Local Housing Strategy – Public Consultation – Cabinet: 14th July, 2014.
7. Reshaping Services - A New Change Programme for the Council - Cabinet: 11th August, 2014.
Joint Report of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
8. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st July 2014.
Report of the Director of Resources –
9. Scrutiny Committees’ Draft Annual Report – May 2013 to April 2014.
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
10. Outcome Agreement 2013-2016: End of Year Report for 2013/14.
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
11. Youth Offending Service: End of Year Performance Report April 2013 – March 2014.
12. The Youth Justice Plan 2014/15.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
4th September, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. C. Hope, Tel: Barry (01446) 709855
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection)
Chairman: Councillor C.J. Williams;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor J. Drysdale;
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, Mrs. A.J. Moore, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and E. Williams.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mr. G. Amos
Mr. B. Fisher
Mr. A. Raybould
(plus 1 vacancy).