Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (HOUSING AND PUBLIC PROTECTION)
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 11TH MARCH, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 4th February, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Outlining the Arrangements in Place in the Event of an Incident at Hinckley Point.
5. Local Housing Strategy 2015-2020 – Cabinet: 26th January, 2015.
6. Building Services Update - Audit Committee: 24th February, 2015.
Joint Report of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
7. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st January, 2015.
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing -
8. Service Plan 2015/19: Housing and Building Services.
Reports of the Director of Development Services -
9. Service Plan 2015/19: Development Services.
10. Improvement Plan Part 1: Improvement Objectives 2015/16.
11. Quarterly Performance Monitoring Reports - Quarter 3 -
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
(i) Housing Services.
(ii) Development Services.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
4th March, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. C. Hope, Tel: Barry (01446) 709855
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection)
Chairman: Councillor C.J. Williams;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor J. Drysdale;
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, Mrs. A.J. Moore, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and E. Williams.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mr. G. Amos
Mr. B. Fisher
(plus 2 vacancies).