Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (HOUSING AND PUBLIC PROTECTION)
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 20TH MAY, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 11th March, 2015.
4. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
5. Disabled Facilities Grants Performance Report for End of Year 2014-15 - Cabinet: 11th May, 2015.
Report of the Director of Social Services –
6. Delivering the Youth Justice Plan 2014/15.
Reports of the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
7. Housing and Building Services Service Plan 2015-19:
To receive presentations from Managers within the Housing Directorate on the work of their Departments.
8. Regulatory Audit Plan 2015.
Report of the Managing Director –
9. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Work Programme Schedule 2015/16.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13th May, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. C. Hope, Tel: Barry (01446) 709855
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection)
To all Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection) as appointed at the Annual Meeting on 13th May, 2015.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mr. G. Amos
Mr. B. Fisher
(plus 2 vacancies).