Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (HOUSING AND PUBLIC PROTECTION)
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 6TH JANUARY, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 2nd December, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Housing Management Function.
5. Draft Corporate Plan 2016-20 – Cabinet: 14th December, 2015. [Presentation - tabled at the meeting]
6. Performance Management Framework – Cabinet: 14th December, 2015.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
7. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th November, 2015.
Report of the Managing Director –
8. 3rd Quarter Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Work Programme Schedule 2015/16.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
30th December, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. C. Hope, Tel: Barry (01446) 709855
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection)
Chairman: Councillor C.J. Williams
Vice-Chairman: Councillor J. Drysdale
Councillors: A.G. Bennett, J.C. Bird, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and E. Williams.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mr. G. Amos
Mrs. G. Doyle
Mr. S. Doyle
Mr. A Raybould