Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (LIFELONG LEARNING)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 5TH DECEMBER, 2011 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 7th November, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2012/13 - Cabinet; 16th November, 2011.
5. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2012/13 - Cabinet: 16th November, 2011.
[View References Minute]
Reports of the Director of Learning and Development -
6. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2012/13.
[View Initial Capital Minute]
7. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2012/13.
[View Initial Revenue Minute]
8. Welsh Public Library Standards.
[View Welsh Public Library Standards Minute]
9. Welsh in Education Strategic Plans 2012 - 2015.
[View Welsh in Education Strategic Plans Minute]
10. Additional Learning Needs Transport Review - Update.
[View ALN Transport Review Minute]
Report of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
11. Youth Provision Task and Finish Group.
[View Youth Provision Task and Finish Minute]
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
29th November, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Jeff Rees, Tel: 01446 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning)
Councillor Mrs. K.A. Kemp (Chairman);
Councillor Mrs. S.I. Sharpe (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors Mrs. M.E.J. Birch, C.P.J. Elmore, J.F. Fraser, E. Hacker, F.T. Johnson, C.L. Osborne, J.W. Thomas, S.T. Wiliam and Miss. S.J.C. Williams.
Also invited to attend as co-opted members:
Mr. Paul Burke (Roman Catholic Church).
Father E. Counsell, Pendoylan (Church in Wales).
Mr. P. Lewis (Parent Governor - Secondary Sector).
Mr. S. Williams (Parent Governor - Primary Sector).
Also invited to attend as non-voting observers:
Mr. G. Beaudette (Primary).
Mr. T. Cox (Secondary).
Mr. G. Roberts (Special).
Mr. D. Griffiths (Headteachers)
Mr. D. Treharne (Welsh Medium Education).
Vacant (Free Churches).