Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (LIFELONG LEARNING)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 23RD JANUARY, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apology for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meetings held on 5th and 19th December, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Presentation - Update on Central South Consortium Developments.
[View Presentation Minute]
Reports of the Director of Learning and Development -
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring: 1st April to 30th November, 2011.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
6. Children and Young People Not in Education, Employment and Training (NEET).
[View NEET Minute]
Report of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
7. Recommendation Tracking - 3rd Quarter.
[View Decision Tracking Minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
17th January, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Jeff Rees, Tel: 01446 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning)
Councillor Mrs. K.A. Kemp (Chairman);
Councillor Mrs. S.I. Sharpe (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors Mrs. M.E.J. Birch, C.P.J. Elmore, J.F. Fraser, E. Hacker, F.T. Johnson, C.L. Osborne, J.W. Thomas, S.T. Wiliam and Miss. S.J.C. Williams.
Also invited to attend as co-opted members:
Mr. Paul Burke (Roman Catholic Church).
Father E. Counsell, Pendoylan (Church in Wales).
Mr. P. Lewis (Parent Governor - Secondary Sector).
Mr. S. Williams (Parent Governor - Primary Sector).
Also invited to attend as non-voting observers:
Mr. G. Beaudette (Primary).
Mr. T. Cox (Secondary).
Mr. G. Roberts (Special).
Mr. D. Griffiths (Headteachers)
Mr. D. Treharne (Welsh Medium Education).
Vacant (Free Churches).