Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (LIFELONG LEARNING)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 7TH SEPTEMBER, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 20th July, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Children and Young People’s Services – Annual Placement Review – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health): 13th July, 2015.
Reports of the Director of Learning and Skills –
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st July 2015.
6. Summary of School Inspection Reports for Summer Term 2015.
Report of the Managing Director –
7. Review of Individual School Progress Meetings.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
1st September, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Karen Bowen, Tel: 01446 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning)
Chairman: Councillor N.P. Hodges;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor R.A. Penrose;
Councillors: Mrs. M.E.J. Birch, Ms. R. Birch, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, C.P. Franks, T.H. Jarvie, A. Parker, Mrs. A.J. Preston and Ms. R.F. Probert.
Also invited to attend as co-opted members:
Mr. P. Burke (Roman Catholic Church).
Father E. Counsell (Church in Wales).
Dr. C. Brown (Parent Governor - Secondary Sector)
Mr. L. Kellaway (Parent Governor - Primary Sector).
Also invited to attend as non-voting observers:
Mr. G. Beaudette (Primary).
Mr. D. Treharne (Welsh Medium Education).
Ms. T. Young (Secondary).
Vacant (Free Churches).