Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 19TH SEPTEMBER, 2011 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 18th July, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Report of the Director of Social Services -
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the period 1st April 2011 to 31st July 2011.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
Report of the Chief Executive -
5. Improvement Plan. (Updated PI)
[View Improvement Plan Minute]
(MEMBERS ARE REMINDED TO BRING TO THE MEETING THE COPY OF THE IMPROVEMENT PLAN THAT HAS BEEN SENT UNDER SEPARATE COVER ON 26TH AUGUST, 2011)
6. Review of the Corporate Plan 2010/14 - Cabinet: 7th September 2011.
[View Review of Corporate Plan Minute]
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
7. Social Services Representations and Complaints - Annual Report 2010/2011.
[View Representations and Complaints Minute]
8. First Quarter Performance Reports:
[View 1st Quarter Performance Monitoring Minute]
(Members are reminded to inform Democratic Services by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Reports)
(i) Business Management and Innovation.
(ii) Children and Young People’s Services.
(iii) Adult Services.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
13th September, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Karen Bowen, Tel: 01446 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Councillor Miss. S.J.C. Williams (Chairman);
Councillor Ms. V.L. Ellis (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors Mrs. S.M. Bagstaff, Mrs. M.E.J. Birch, S.C. Egan, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, Mrs. K.A. Kemp, N. Moore. C.L. Osborne, Mrs. M. Randall and J.W. Thomas.