Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 28TH NOVEMBER, 2011 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 31st October, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Pressure on the Social Services Revenue Budget 2011/2012 and Budget Recovery Action Plans - Cabinet: 16th November, 2011.
[View Pressure on Budgets Minute]
5. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2012/13 - Cabinet: 16th November, 2011.
6. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2012/13 - Cabinet: 16th November, 2011.
[View Initial Capital and Revenue References Minute]
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
7. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2012/13.
[View Initial Capital Programme Proposals Minute]
8. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2012/13.
[View Initial Revenue Budget Proposals Minute]
9. Social Services Commissioning Framework 2011 and the Social Services Commissioning Strategy for Older People's Services 2011 to 2018 - Cabinet: 16th November, 2011.
[View Commissioning Framework Minute]
Report of the Director of Social Services -
10. Delivering Integrated Social Care and Health Services and Community Based Health Services in the Western Vale.
[View Delivering Integrated Services Minute]
Report of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
11. Scrutiny Decision Tracking.
[View Decision Tracking Minute]
For Information Only -
12. Corporate Parenting Panel Minutes:
(i) 18th May, 2011.
(ii) 20th July, 2011.
[View Corporate Parenting Panel Minutes]
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
22nd November, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Karen Bowen, Tel: 01446 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Councillor Miss. S.J.C. Williams (Chairman);
Councillor J.W. Thomas (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors Mrs. S.M. Bagstaff, Mrs. M.E.J. Birch, S.C. Egan, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, Mrs. K.A. Kemp, N. Moore. C.L. Osborne, Mrs. M. Randall and Mrs. S.I. Sharpe.