Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 12TH DECEMBER, 2011 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
3. Local Authority Social Services Inspection Evaluation and Review 2010 – 2011 – Representatives from CSSIW will be in attendance to present the review.
[View Inspection Evaluation and Review Minute]
Reference from Cabinet 29th November 2011
4. Social Services Change Plan 2011 – 2014: Progress Report.
[View Social Services Change Plan Minute]
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
5. Inspections of the Fostering Service and the Adoption (Permanence) Service by the Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW)
[View Fostering and Adoption Minute]
6. 2nd Quarter Performance Monitoring:
(i) Children and Young People’s Services.
(ii) Business Management and Innovation.
(iii) Adult Services.
[View 2nd Quarter Performance Monitoring Minute]
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
6th December, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Karen Bowen, Tel: 01446 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Councillor Miss. S.J.C. Williams (Chairman);
Councillor J.W. Thomas (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors Mrs. S.M. Bagstaff, Mrs. M.E.J. Birch, S.C. Egan, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, Mrs. K.A. Kemp, N. Moore. C.L. Osborne, Mrs. M. Randall and Mrs. S.I. Sharpe.