Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 16TH JANUARY, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
(i) 28th November, 2011.
(ii) 12th December, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reference from Cabinet: 13th December, 2011 -
4. Progress Report in Respect of the Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff Integrated Family Support Service.
[View IFSS Minute]
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April, 2011 to 30th November, 2011.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
6. Protection of Vulnerable Adults : Six monthly update.
[View POVA Minute]
Report of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
7. Decision Tracking of Scrutiny recommendations - 3rd Quarter.
[View Decision Tracking Minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
10th January, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Karen Bowen, Tel: 01446 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Councillor Miss. S.J.C. Williams (Chairman);
Councillor J.W. Thomas (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors Mrs. S.M. Bagstaff, Mrs. M.E.J. Birch, S.C. Egan, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, Mrs. K.A. Kemp, N. Moore. C.L. Osborne, Mrs. M. Randall and Mrs. S.I. Sharpe.