Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 6TH FEBRUARY, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of a meeting held on 16th January, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Director of Social Services -
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April, 2011 to 31st December, 2011.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
Reports of the Chief Executive -
5. Welsh Government Consultation - Shared Purpose Shared Delivery.
[View Shared Purpose Shared Delivery Minute]
6. Revised Service Plans.
[View Revised Service Plans Minute]
Joint Report of the Director of Social Services and Director of Finance, ICT and Property -
7. Sickness Absence Update Report.
[View Sickness Absence Update Minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
31st January, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Karen Bowen, Tel: 01446 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Councillor Miss. S.J.C. Williams (Chairman);
Councillor J.W. Thomas (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors Mrs. S.M. Bagstaff, Mrs. M.E.J. Birch, S.C. Egan, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, Mrs. K.A. Kemp, N. Moore. C.L. Osborne, Mrs. M. Randall and Mrs. S.I. Sharpe.