Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 16TH APRIL, 2012 AT 6.15 P.M.
(OR IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE SPECIAL MEETING OF FULL COUNCIL WHICH
COMMENCES AT 6.00PM )
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
2. Minutes of a meeting held on 12th March, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Wyn Campaign - Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff partnership Older People’s Project - Lynda Chandler, Programme Manager, Older Person’s Service Delivery Programme, Cardiff and Vale UHB.
[View Wyn Campaign minute]
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
5. Inspection of Adult Services by the Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW).
[View Adult Services Inspection minute]
6. Extra Care Housing.
[View Extra Care Housing minute]
Reference from Cabinet 28th March 2012 –
7. Corporate Improvement Objectives 2012/13.
[View Corporate Improvement Objectives minute]
Report of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
8. Decision Tracking of Committee recommendations.
[View Decision Tracking minute]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
10th April, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Karen Bowen, Tel: 01446 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Councillor Miss. S.J.C. Williams (Chairman);
Councillor J.W. Thomas (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors Mrs. S.M. Bagstaff, Mrs. M.E.J. Birch, S.C. Egan, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, Mrs. K.A. Kemp, N. Moore. C.L. Osborne, Mrs. M. Randall and Mrs. S.I. Sharpe.