Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 18TH JUNE, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
[View Appointment of Vice-Chairman Minute]
3. Minutes of a meeting held on 16th April, 2012.
4. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
5. Scrutiny Committee Forward Work Programme.
[View Forward Work Programme Minute]
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the period 1st April 2012 to 30th April 2012.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
7. Self Assessment and Improvement.
[View Self Assessment and Improvement Minute]
8. Consultation on the Social Services (Wales) Bill.
[View Consultation on Social Services Bill Minute]
Joint Report of the Director of Social Services and the Director of Resources -
9. Impact of the Social Care Charges (Wales) Measure 2010 and the First Steps to Improvement Requirements.
[View Impact of Social Care Charges Minute]
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
12th June, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Chris Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Councillor R.J. Bertin (Chairman);
Councillors: Mrs. M.E.J. Birch, Ms. R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, K.J. Geary, Mrs. A.J. Moore, A. Parker, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R. Probert and S.T. Wiliam.