Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 16TH JULY, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of a meeting held on 18th June, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
4. Closure of Accounts 2011/12.
[View Closure of Accounts Minute]
5. Social Services Budget Programme.
[View Social Services Budget Programme Minute]
6. Setting a Standard Contracting Rate for Places in Independent Residential Care Homes for Older People in 2012/2013.
[View Standard Contracting Rate Minute]
7. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April, 2012 to 31st May, 2012.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
8. Contracts with Third Sector Organisations for Providing Social Care Services.
[View Third Sector Organistions Minute]
9. Social Services Change Plan 2011-2014: Progress Report.
[View Social Services Change Plan Minute]
10. Corporate Parenting.
[View Corporate Parenting Minute]
11. Adoption Service – Half Yearly Report and Update on Inspection Action Plan.
[View Adoption Service Minute]
12. 4th Quarter Performance Monitoring:
[View Performance Monitoring Minute]
(i) Business Management and Innovation
(ii) Adult Services
(iii) Children and Young People's Services.
Reports of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
13. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations.
[View Decision Tracking Minute]
14. Scrutiny Committee Annual Report.
[View Annual Report Minute]
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
10th July, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Chris Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Chairman: Councillor R.J. Bertin (Chairman);
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: Ms. R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, K.J. Geary, Mrs. A.J. Moore, A. Parker, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R. Probert and S.T. Wiliam.